Contact Info

          Undergraduate Admissions Office
          Academy Hall
          200 East Normal Street
          Edinboro, PA 16444
          Phone: (814) 732-2761 or
          (888) 8GO-BORO (888-846-2676)

          Sheila McCarthy
          Coordinator of Articulation & Transfer Admission
          Office: 215 Academy Hall
          Phone: (814) 732-2761

          Will My Credits Transfer?

          Students wishing to transfer credits from another college tests to Edinboro University will find all of the necessary information provided below.


          From Another College or University 

          Transfer Equivalencies 

          Please refer to for courses that have previously transferred to Edinboro University. When a direct match to an Edinboro University course can’t be determined, elective credit is awarded. All classes will be evaluated on an individual basis. If you don’t see a particular course, that may simply mean it hasn’t been evaluated yet.

          Should a course be transferred as an elective, and you would like to appeal the decision, you must petition your Edinboro University advisor once you’ve been admitted. Upon acceptance to Edinboro University, an official course and credit evaluation will be completed and you’ll be notified, in writing, of the results.

          Articulation Agreements

          Edinboro University has transfer articulation agreements with the following institutions that allow you to follow a specific path of study at your institution before transitioning to Edinboro University to complete your degree. For additional information on these articulation agreements, or to request a copy, please contact Sheila McCarthy in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (814) 732-1756 or

          Butler County Community College

          Criminal Justice majors

          Social Work majors

          Community College of Beaver County

          Criminal Justice majors 

          Erie Institute of Technology

          Manufacturing Engineering Technology majors 

          Applied Technology majors 

          Harrisburg Area Community College

          Criminal Justice majors 

          Jamestown Community College

          Comprehensive Articulation Agreement 

          Business Administration majors

          Art majors 

          Computer Science majors

          Criminal Justice majors 

          Early Childhood Education majors

          Social Work

          Pennsylvania Highlands Community College

          Criminal Justice majors 

          Precision Manufacturing Institute

          Manufacturing Engineering Technology majors 

          Applied Technology majors 

          Statewide Program-to-Program Agreements (TAOC) 

          Turn your associate degree into a bachelor degree. Statewide Program-to-Program (P2P) Agreements allow students who graduate with specified associate degrees to transfer as juniors into bachelor degrees in similar fields of study at Edinboro University. More information on Program-to-Program agreements can be found here:

          Currently Edinboro participates in the following P2P agreements: