Grants and Sponsored Programs
The Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs helps faculty and staff apply for external funding for program development, research, creative expression, faculty and student enrichment, and scholarship funds.
Edinboro's "Beehive" Already Buzzing With Activity
The Beehive served 11 clients during the spring semester, engaging five classes and nearly 60 students on a variety of projects.
Dr. Peter Lindeman is studying various turtle species in Mississippi to determine if they should be added to the threatened species list.
PASSHE Grant funds autism initiative
Seven students with autism attended EU's first Summer College Academy at Porreco College. Click below to watch a TV news segment and learn more about this excellent program.
As part of their mission to increase the capability and competitiveness of Edinboro University, the Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs is responsible for:
- Encouraging faculty and staff to write and submit proposals
- Educating faculty and staff on grant writing and management
- Assisting faculty and staff in identifying potential funding sources
- Providing faculty and staff with guidance on proposal content and submission procedures
- Aiding faculty and staff in the proposal review process assuring compliance with Federal, State and University policies, procedures and regulations
- Submiting grants to the funding agencies on behalf of the author(s) and Edinboro University
- Aiding faculty and staff with contract administration and grant source communication
Visit the Grants and Sponsored Programs community in my.Edinboro for information about the grant process and getting started.
Students seeking information about grants and financial aid should contact the Financial Aid Office, or review the information on their Financial Aid: Grants page.