Reservation Information for External Clients - Edinboro University
          Contact Info

          Conference Services
          405 Scotland Road
          Edinboro, PA 16444
          Phone: (814) 732-2425

          Kari Althof
          Associate Director of Campus Life for Conference Services
          Phone: (814) 732-1452

          Mr. Adam Bell
          Director of Catering
          Phone: (814) 732-1500

          Reservation Information for External Clients

          Conference Services is happy to assist our external clients with their event planning. Please contact Conference Services as you begin your planning process to tour available spaces and discuss policies, procedures, and pricing.

          One-day events and conferences

          Edinboro University has a number of different venues for your conference and event needs – from large multipurpose space to breakout rooms, classrooms, computer labs, and recreation space, we can find something to meet your needs.  Our universal ropes challenge course is also an excellent venue for team-building and leadership development.

          Weddings, anniversaries and prom services

          Frank G. Pogue Student Center and Van Houten Dining Hall are wonderful venues for wedding receptions, anniversary receptions, or formal dances.  In addition, the Gazebo by the lake is a beautiful outdoor location that can be reserved for ceremonies. Chartwells, our on-campus food service provider, will help customize your menu and assist with making your day special and unique.

          Summer camps and overnight conferences

          Are you planning a multi-day conference or camp next summer? Edinboro University is located just south of Erie in Northwestern Pennsylvania, and is centrally located between Pittsburgh, Cleveland, or Buffalo. Groups of all sizes are welcome, and we’d be happy to help with your upcoming events!

          Booking, fees and insurance requirements

          If your organization is interested in requesting facilities and support services for an event at Edinboro University, please contact the Conference Services Office.  If facilities, equipment and support services are available on the date(s) you request, we will issue a Facilities Use Agreement (FUA) outlining the agreement that must be signed by both parties prior to the event date.

          Please note the state mandates that groups provide, in advance of any use, a copy of a certificate of insurance covering property damage liability and bodily injury of no less than one million dollars ($1,000,000) per incident, as well as worker’s compensation insurance sufficient to cover all employees of the organization (if applicable). The University must be named as an additionally-insured on this policy.

          Protection of minors

          When programs are serving children ages 18 years of age or younger, the University follows the University Protection of Minors Policy Handbook (University Policy D053). The information regarding clearance requirements and other protection of minors material can also be found in the Facilities Use Agreement that is signed by both parties prior to an external organization’s arrival to campus.